Welcome to Psychological & Counselling Services Group (PCS Group)
Online Virtual Therapy
We continue to offer services using virtual therapy, following the College of Psychologists of Ontario’s recommendations. When clinical needs are warranted, some therapists will be available to see clients in person. Some therapists will be available online only.
LGBTQ2+ Psychotherapy Group: Building Community, Making Connections & Processing Emotions
Life can be overwhelming. We are here to help.
Our private practice psychology and family therapy group can help you and your family cope with and overcome life challenges, relationship conflicts, traumas, and mental health concerns.
All of our services are provided by a multi-disciplinary team of Registered Psychologists, Registered Psychotherapists, experienced Masters and Doctoral clinicians under the supervision of a psychologist, social workers or psychoeducational interventionists. Our clinicians are highly skilled professionals who come from a wide range of backgrounds, training, and experiences in order to serve our diverse clientele with various needs.
- Counselling, individual psychotherapy, couple therapy, family therapy, sex therapy
- Psychological, vocational assessment
- Psychoeducational assessment and intervention
- Children, adolescents, adults, couples and families of diverse backgrounds,
- Services may be offered in different languages: English, French, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese), Farsi, Filipino (Tagalog), Hebrew (Yiddish), Bahasa Indonesia
We have two locations to help serve you better
Oshawa Psychological & Counselling Services
Woodbine Psychological & Counselling Services
We Can Help in Many Areas Including:
- Addictions (e.g. drug, alcohol, sex, gambling)
- Major adjustment and developmental transitions such as stress management, identity, career and vocational interests, separation and divorce, loss and bereavement, motor vehicle or workplace accidents, chronic illness, and family life transitions
- Significant relationship issues such as family relationship discord, parent-child conflict, parenting, couple relationship breakup, intimacy issues, and sexual difficulties
- Socially-related issues and trauma such as immigration and cultural dislocation, social isolation, PTSD, child abuse, sexual abuse, and domestic violence
- Mental health concerns such as anger management, Depression, Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Phobias, Eating Disorders, and Personality Disorders
- Child development and behavioural issues such as cognitive and intellectual functioning, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, disruptive and oppositional behaviours, conduct problems, and trouble with the law.