jUNE 1, 2020
As Ontario moves forward in gradual reopening, the College of Psychologists of Ontario continues to recommend that when practical and clinically appropriate in keeping with client’s/patient’s best interest, members should provide services virtually rather than having clients/patients receive psychological services in-person.
Our offices will reopen on Monday, June 8, 2020. However, we will follow the College’s recommendation that Virtual Care will be the preferred mode of providing services. When clinical needs are warranted, some of our psychologists will be available to see clients in person. Some of our psychologists will be available through Virtual Care only.
Following public health recommendations and continuing effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, Oshawa Clinic has implemented a policy that all patients two (2) years old and above are required to wear a mask when entering our buildings. This can include non-medical, or homemade masks, so long as the patient has their nose & mouth covered.
For information or appointments, please call:
Welcome to Psychological & Counselling Services Group (PCS Group)
All of our services are provided by registered psychologists, or by experienced masters and doctoral clinicians under the supervision of a psychologist.
- Counselling, individual psychotherapy, couple therapy, family therapy, sex therapy
- Psychological, vocational assessment
- Psychoeducational assessment and intervention
Children, adolescents, adults, couples and families of diverse backgrounds.
We have two locations to help serve you better
Oshawa Psychological & Counselling Services
Woodbine Psychological & Counselling Services
We Can Help in Many Areas Including:
- Addictions (e.g. drug, alcohol, sex, gambling)
- Major adjustment and developmental transitions such as stress management, identity, career and vocational interests, separation and divorce, loss and bereavement, motor vehicle or workplace accidents, chronic illness, and family life transitions
- Significant relationship issues such as family relationship discord, parent-child conflict, parenting, couple relationship breakup, intimacy issues, and sexual difficulties
- Socially-related issues and trauma such as immigration and cultural dislocation, social isolation, PTSD, child abuse, sexual abuse, and domestic violence
- Mental health concerns such as anger management, Depression, Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Phobias, Eating Disorders, and Personality Disorders
- Child development and behavioural issues such as cognitive and intellectual functioning, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, disruptive and oppositional behaviours, conduct problems, and trouble with the law.