We continue to offer services using virtual therapy, following the College of Psychologists of Ontario’s recommendations. When clinical needs are warranted, some therapists will be available to see clients in person. Some therapists will be available online only.
Welcome to Psychological & Counselling Services Group (PCS Group)
Our private practice psychology and family therapy group can help you and your family cope with and overcome life challenges, relationship conflicts, traumas, and mental health concerns.
All of our services are provided by a multi-disciplinary team of Registered Psychologists, Registered Psychotherapists, experienced Masters and Doctoral clinicians under the supervision of a psychologist, social workers or psychoeducational interventionists. Our clinicians are highly skilled professionals who come from a wide range of backgrounds, training, and experiences in order to serve our diverse clientele with various needs.
- Counselling, individual psychotherapy, couple therapy, family therapy, sex therapy
- Psychological, vocational assessment
- Psychoeducational assessment and intervention
- Children, adolescents, adults, couples and families of diverse backgrounds,
- Services may be offered in different languages: English, French, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese), Farsi, Filipino (Tagalog), Hebrew (Yiddish), Bahasa Indonesia