Ready to get started?
Want to ask some questions first?
Click below to be contacted by our intake coordinator.
Psychological and Counselling Services
We are committed to your well-being as a first priority. Our approach is based on helping you to identify your strengths and address your needs through a collaborative process that builds resilience.
We can help in many areas, including:
- Addictions (e.g. drug, alcohol, sex, gambling)
- Major adjustment and developmental transitions such as stress management, identity, career and vocational interests, separation and divorce, loss and bereavement, motor vehicle or workplace accidents, chronic illness, and family life transitions
- Significant relationship issues such as family relationship discord, parent-child conflict, parenting, couple relationship breakup, intimacy issues, and sexual difficulties
- Socially-related issues and trauma such as immigration and cultural dislocation, social isolation, PTSD, child abuse, sexual abuse, and domestic violence
- Mental health concerns such as anger management, Depression, Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Phobias, Eating Disorders, and Personality Disorders
- Child development and behavioural issues such as cognitive and intellectual functioning, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, disruptive and oppositional behaviours, conduct problems, and trouble with the law.
Specific Service Areas
Counselling and Psychotherapy
We provide individual counselling and psychotherapy for children, adolescents and adults, as well as couple therapy, family therapy, sex therapy, and art and play therapy.
Our therapeutic interventions are tailored to you. We provide a variety of different therapies including but not limited to cognitive behavioral, interpersonal, dialectical behavioral, emotion-focused, and pain management therapies, as well as mindfulness meditation and psycho-education interventions for learning disabilities.
Psychological and Vocational Assessment
We provide behavioural and personality assessment, intellectual and psycho-educational assessment, neuro-psychological assessment, vocational assessment, and family assessment, as well as an assessment after motor vehicle accidents.
Rehabilitation Assessment and Counselling
We provide rehabilitation assessment and counselling for motor vehicle accidents, return-to-work after disability leave or work-place accidents, post-traumatic stress disorder, and pain management.
Eating Disorder Treatment
Learn more about eating disorder treatment for those with disordered eating by clicking here.
Consultation and Training
We provide consultation to support practitioners in their psychotherapy and counselling practices, as well as supervision for clinicians who are pursuing specific professional credentials; for example, registration requirement for Psychologists, and Clinical Membership and Approved Supervisor Status with the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT). Learn more about our Career Opportunities