In-person and virtual sessions available
All PCSG locations are open for in-person sessions. Virtual therapy will also continue to be offered via phone or online, using Zoom for Healthcare.
The following COVID protocols are recommended for in-person appointments:
- Please wear a medical mask and maintain a safe distance (2 metres/6 feet).
- Please only wait in the waiting area if you or your child has an appointment.
Screening Questions – Symptoms
- Are you currently experiencing any of these symptoms?
- Fever and/or chills
- Cough or barking cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Runny or stuffy/congested nose
(not related to seasonal allergies)
- Decrease or loss of taste or smell
- Pink eye
- Digestive issues like nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain
- Muscle aches
- Extreme tiredness
- Falling down often
Screening Questions – Travel & Contact
- In the last 14 days, have you
- been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID-19?
- received a COVID Alert exposure notification on your cell phone?
- travelled outside of Canada?
- In the last 14 days, have you been in close physical contact with someone who:
- is currently sick with a new cough, fever, difficulty breathing?
- has other symptoms associated with COVID-19?
- has returned from outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks?