All PCSG locations are open for in-person sessions. Virtual therapy will also continue to be offered via phone, or online, via Zoom for Healthcare. Please discuss your preferences with your clinician or call us at 1-866-568-9476 for more details.
For in-person appointments
- Wear a mask when entering the clinic, transiting hallways and waiting in the waiting room area
- Discuss with your clinician about wearing a mask while in session
If you are feeling unwell, or think you may have COVID or the flu (see list below), please do not attend in person.
PLEASE CALL FIRST at 1-866-568-9476 before attending, and we will arrange a virtual appointment for you.
Call FIRST if you have symptoms
If you have any of the symptoms of listed below, please call us at 1-866-568-9476 before attending in person.
Any one or more of:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath
- decreased or loss of taste or smell
Any two or more of:
- sore throat, runny nose or nasal congestion
- extreme fatigue
- muscle aches or joint pain
- digestive symptoms such as vomiting or diarrhea
BEFORE you attend
Please call us at 1-866-568-9476 if you have:
- recently tested positive for COVID-19 using a rapid antigen test
- been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID-19
Or if you have been in close contact with someone who:
- is currently sick with a new cough, fever, or difficulty breathing
- has other symptoms associated with COVID-19
Last Updated: Nov 4 2023