All PCSG locations are open for in-person sessions. Virtual therapy will also continue to be offered via phone, or online, via Zoom for Healthcare. Please discuss your preferences with your clinician or call us at 1-866-568-9476 for more details.
For in-person appointments, wearing a medical mask during sessions and maintaining a safe distance (2 metres/6 feet) is recommended.
If you are feeling unwell, or think you may have COVID (see list below), please do not attend in person.
Instead, please call us at 1-866-568-9476 before attending, and we will arrange a virtual appointment for you.
If you have the symptoms of COVID-19 listed below, please call us at 1-866-568-9476 before attending in person.
Any one or more of:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath
- decreased or loss of taste or smell
Any two or more of:
- sore throat, runny nose or nasal congestion
- extreme fatigue
- muscle aches or joint pain
- digestive symptoms such as vomiting or diarrhea
Before attending in person
Please call us at 1-866-568-9476 if you have:
- recently tested positive for COVID-19 using a rapid antigen test
- been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID-19
Or if you have been in close contact with someone who:
- is currently sick with a new cough, fever, or difficulty breathing
- has other symptoms associated with COVID-19
Last Updated: Nov 29 2022