EATING DISORDER TREATMENT SERVICES
COVID-19 UPDATE IN-PERSON APPOINTMENTS
We are here to help
Life can be overwhelming. Our private practice psychology and family therapy group can help you and your family cope with and overcome life challenges, relationship conflicts, traumas, and mental health concerns.
All of our services are provided by a multi-disciplinary team of Registered Psychologists, Registered Psychotherapists, experienced Masters and Doctoral clinicians under the supervision of a psychologist, social workers or psychoeducational interventionists. Our clinicians are highly skilled professionals who come from a wide range of backgrounds, training, and experiences in order to serve our diverse clientele with various needs.
Ready to get started?
Want to ask some questions first?
Click below to be contacted by our intake coordinator.
- Individual counselling & psychotherapy
- Couple, family, and sex therapy
- Psychological and vocational assessment
- Psychoeducational assessment and intervention
- Children, adolescents, adults, couples and families of diverse backgrounds,
- Services may be offered in different languages: English, French, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese), Farsi, Filipino (Tagalog), Hebrew (Yiddish), Bahasa Indonesia